Healthier Oreo Poke Cake made with applesauce, filled with condensed milk and Oreo Flavored whipped topping.
I don’t normally use box cake mixes, but this one tastes like the most decadent oreo cake with a molten creme filling (the condensed milk flavor is amazing). The perfect poke cake.
Oreo Poke Cake
Some great summery Poke Cake Flavors!
- Strawberry Lemonade Poke Cake: Add in extra lemon juice and zest into the condensed milk, cake mix and topping.
- Coconut Lime Poke Cake: Add lime flavors in place of strawberry and add in coconut flakes in the cake and top with toasted coconut.
- Fruit Punch Poke Cake: Use fruit punch jello flavoring and add in chopped strawberries, grapes and orange zest into the cake mix.
- Mango Poke Cake: Substitute mango powder in place of strawberry and add chunks of mango in the cake as well as on top of the cake.
Oreo Poke Cake Recipe
- Yield: 24 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 15 ounce box chocolate cake mix
- 1 ⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup fat free greek yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 7 ounces fat-free condensed milk
- 8 ounces fat-free Cool Whip
- 12 Oreos processed to a very fine crumb
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a bowl, mix chocolate cake mix with eggs, yogurt and applesauce.
Pour into a 9x13 pan with baking spray.
Bake for 35 minutes.
Poke the cake with a fork or end of a wooden spoon.
Pour the condensed milk over the cake.
Mix the Oreo crumbs into the cool whip.
Spread over the cake, garnish with additional Oreos if desired.
Yield: 24 servings, Amount per serving: 255 calories, Serving Size: 1 /24th cake, Calories: 255g, Carbohydrates: 43.7g, Protein: 5.6g, Fat: 7.5g, Saturated Fat: 3.3g, Cholesterol: 21mg, Sodium: 287mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 31.5g
All images and text © for Cooking Made Healthy.Save Recipe