Mango Curry Chicken Salad made with a curried greek yogurt dressing is a healthy salad you’ll want for lunch every day and its fuss free since it’s served cold.
Mango Curry Chicken Salad
Mango Curry Chicken Salad with plump chunks of fresh mango (frozen works great too!), curried yogurt dressing, bell peppers and grilled chicken breasts is the perfect sweet and savory chicken salad you’ll crave all year long.
Mangoes and curry. Curry and mangoes. They’re basically a match made in heaven (have you had mango chutney with Indian food before?)
This Mango Curry Chicken Salad is so easy to make and absolutely perfect for making ahead and serving for lunch.
- Perfect cooked chunks of chicken breast (you can even use the white meat from a rotisserie chicken here)
- Sweet and colorful bell peppers with crunchy fresh broccoli.
- Sweet, juicy mango chunks that add a burst of flavor.
- Curry flavored greek yogurt dressing for a bold (not spicy) flavor that helps season all the chicken and vegetables.
The best part? It comes together in just a few minutes and is PERFECT for meal prepping.
Best things to serve this with?
- lettuce (butter lettuce would be amazing here) with some grape tomatoes for a quick salad.
- a pita pocket for a quick sandwich.
- a large beefsteak tomato cored out for a beautiful presentation.
- Cut up some avocado chunks and toss the salad with it for extra fats.
Looking for more salads?
- Cashew Kale Salad
- Easy Greek Salad – on Dinner, then Dessert
- Pomegranate Quinoa Salad – on Dinner, then Dessert
Tools used in the making of this Mango Curry Chicken Salad:
Curry Powder: A mild, hint of sweet and overall delicious curry powder.
Cast Iron Skillet: This is my most used pan in my kitchen, heavy, keeps heat well and gives the BEST sear ever.
Pig Tail Flipper: I use this to flip almost anything in a skillet or grill without damaging the skin/breading/seasonings and its super easy.
Mango Curry Chicken Salad
- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Author: Sabrina
- 1 pound chicken breasts boneless skinless
- cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 cup greek yogurt fat free
- 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 lime juiced and zested
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1" cubes
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into 1" cubes
- 1 orange bell pepper cut into 1" cubes
- 1 head broccoli cut into small florets
- 2 cups mango chunks patted dry if frozen and thawed
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
Cut the chicken breasts into 1" chunks and season with salt and pepper.
Heat a cast iron skillet on high heat and spray with cooking spray.
Cook the chicken for 3-5 minutes, stir and cook and additional 2-3 minutes until cooked through.
Let the chicken cool and in a large bowl add the yogurt, curry powder, lime juice and lime zest.
Whisk well then add in the vegetables.
Finally add back in the chicken and the mango and toss well coating all the pieces in the dressing.
Yield: 8 servings, Amount per serving: 175 calories, Serving Size: 8 servings, Calories: 175g, Carbohydrates: 13.6g, Protein: 20.7g, Fat: 4.7g, Saturated Fat: 1.2g, Cholesterol: 52mg, Sodium: 147mg, Fiber: 2.7g, Sugar: 7.9g
All images and text © for Cooking Made Healthy.Save